Friday, May 25, 2012

I Graduated and Other Lies Like That

I am exhausted. I graduated, but I am exhausted. Also, I am an absolutely horrible liar. Especially when its late at night and I can't come up with a good defense to save my life.

Mafia is a great game. But playing with your family, everyone knows who's a good liar and who isn't. I'm not a good liar. I'm also really bad at telling the "truth". Basically, I'm really bad at this game. I would begin what I thought was a good defense, and then stop half way through because I realized that I was actually some how condemning myself. I was also innocent, but they killed me anyways because I was to hesitant when telling them I was the nurse. I just sort of blanked out for awhile.  Sorry if I can't remember things right away! For example, on my way to work the other day, and I totally blanked out on where I was going. Sat at the stop sign for a couple minutes racking my brain to tell me where I was going. Three years every day at the same time and I can't remember where I'm going. I worry about myself sometimes . . .

Graduation was Thursday. I'm all smiled, congratulated, and thank you-ed out. But, so thankful for everyone who came to my open house to congratulate me on my high school graduation. I'm not going to lie (we all know I'm no good at that, so trust me on this) I made some absolutely amazing friends, and part of me wishes I could keep going to school. Yeah, told you I was bad at both the truth and the lies. (And people wonder why I'm always so quite!) I'm going to miss Art, Choir, Comm II, and all the students and teachers, but not PE or Health, or Science or stuff like that. It's been one crazy year. Still can't believe its over, and my summer cleaning job starts Wednesday already. So crazy. But back to work so I can go back to school! This time, in CALIFORNIA!

After telling me congratulations, the next thing to follow always seemed to be "You're so tall!" But that doesn't surprise me. I'm always told I'm tall. Tina said I was taller then all the guys who graduated . . .mostly because I wore really big heels. Yes, I wear heels, no I don't need them. But I like to wear them. And no, I didn't trip. Not even close. Have some faith in me, people!

Okay, its 12:25 in the morning and I'm so tired, so we are going to call this good. I would love to put some grad pictures in here, but I haven't uploaded them and I am not going to go find my chord this late at night. well, um, early in the morning I guess. So, be patient, pictures later, and I also have a video I want to share with you in another post. But, save that for tomorrow. Or Sunday . . .or Monday . . or, yeah. I'm not really doing that everyday thing anymore, but, we all knew that wouldn't last long anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment