Monday, May 7, 2012

Balloons and Mondays

Today's a Monday. I dislike Mondays, just because they come and ruin what was a perfectly wonderful weekend. Back to school, back to work. So, due to this being the good old normal blah Monday day today, I'm giving you some balloons to brighten up the day. Look on the bright side . . .tomorrow's Tuesday. 
Okay, okay, I don't really truly hate Mondays. Hate is a strong word. I dislike some Mondays. Most are okay. It's best to always stay positive about things because 1) staying positive is good for you. 2) chances are you'll make someone else mad. 

Sometimes it's easier just not to care. Or rather, not let little things bother you. That annoying kid that sits infront of you, the kid that can't hit the volleyball over the net, (that'd be me. Sincere apologies to my PE classmates. I'm hopeless) That one annoying manage at work who you can't hit because A) that's rude, and B) He likes Doctor Who. Positive side of all that? Only two more weeks of school, I'm not running anymore, and I'm only working at don's for the summer. And he likes Doctor Who, so really, not gonna let it bother me. 

 "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
~Friedrich Nietzsche
These balloons where in the Orange City graveyard. 

2 comments:

  1. Two things make this post awesome:

    1) TEH BALLOONS

    2) Friedrich Nietzsche

    That is all. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought You'd like that!! Actually, I seriously thought of you when I found that quote. However, now that I look at it, I spelled "hear" wrong. Excuse me while I go fix that . . . .

    ReplyDelete