Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You are my Sunshine

Wow, day two and I still have motivation. Go me. Betcha didn't see that one coming! Tonight I really wanted to post photos of lightning. However, I don't actually have pictures of lightning. I guess I've just never had the desire to go outside in a huge thunder storm when it's dark, humid, and possible hailing. I'm rather protective of my camera so getting it wet isn't exactly my favorite thing to do. One of these days however, I will get a really sweet picture of lighting, hopefully.

Since I can't do lightning, I decided to do sunshine. I have lots of those photos! Sunsets, sunrises, no two are alike. Ever sunset photo is different, so I never get tired of taking pictures of sunsets. Sunrise on the other hand . . . .require getting up early. For those of you who know me, that doesn't happen very often. Unless it's for a very good reason. The only sunrise I've actually taken pictures of was as a "Sleepover" where we staid up all night, and then walked to the bakery at about 6 in the morning. Okay, okay, I'll shut up now and show you the pictures.
Sunrise in the Park
(really, really early!)

Spider Web


Corn Field Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment