Thursday, May 10, 2012

Walmart Run

Orange City can be super boring. Sioux Center on the other hand . . .

That's right, WALMART TRIP! I needed photos printed for Photography class, and a new (and bigger!!) memory card. Now I can hold an unreasonable amount of photos. :) While at Wally world I spotted this:

Gorrillapod Joby flexible tripod. It might also come in different colors. ISN'T THAT SWEET!? 20 bucks for the little point and shoot cameras, but I would need the ones strong enough to support a DSLR camera. Which, of course, Walmart doesn't have. Graduation/birthday/you love me so much gift?? 

I tried the little joystick machine game thingy on top of all the other fun stuff we did in Walmart. I came so super close, after 3 tries. I had one quarter left and my dear little sister dragged me out of the store before I got a chance to use it. :| Next time. Next time I will get that frog. Or elephant. Or something. I don't really care. :)

But, all this is besides the point. I promised to show you the other pictures I took that one rainy day. So, as promised, here they are:
The old rusted pickup that now runs. 

Our new tree! After all those storms took down the "Hammock" trees

Rose bud




No comments:

Post a Comment