Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring Rain

At last, bed time. Well, almost. What a day. I have a pounding headache that is out of this world. But that would be my own fault for not putting stuff away where it belongs. I was feeling rather stressed and tired when I got home from working at the grocery store and sat down on my bed. Being so tired from working so hard tonight I just flopped backwards. Good idea, really, I do it all the time. Not tonight, oh no. Tonight I hit my head on my camera.

Why did I even put that on my bed? Probably because as soon as I got home from OCCS I had about five minutes to myself before I had to go to Dons. Since it had freshly rained, I decided to take pictures because of the water droplets and sunlight and green and all that cool photography stuff. Of course instead of putting it back where it belongs, I put it on my bed. Partially because I was in a hurry, partially because it doesn't actually have a place to belong to . . or a name. It still needs a name, that is rather important.

I'll come up with a name later. For now, some more sweet pictures :)

This didn't turn out quite how I was picturing it in my head, but it worked. What I really need is another lens that is especially for close ups. (If anyone wants to chip in, its somewhere in the price range of over $500)

I love how you can still see the storm clouds in the background. Makes a great contrast with the bright springing green leaves. 

Mom's rose!! Can't wait until they bloom, but for now I'll settle with the water on the leaves. 

These where all taken about half an hour after that really weird pounding rain/hail. I feel bad for those soccer kids today . .glad I was inside!! Also glad I drove this morning. I was going to bike . . .but just didn't feel like it. And good thing to! For those who don't know why its a bad idea for me to bike in the rain . . .It's really not a pretty picture. There's this one car that is sometimes parked on the side of the street that has a dent in the back. I think that's from my bike, but not sure. 

But, changing the subject . . .I have more pictures from this little photo adventure that I'll share tomorrow. Now, I am going to relax and forget about all this random stressful junk I have to deal with over the course of the next couple of weeks. Blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment