Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stem fest 2012

Yes, I've been busy. Five jobs is a lot to work in 3 days, so obviously this isn't going to be my first priority.

Yeah, that's right, five jobs. Don's food center, OCCS, Pizza Ranch Corporate, I clean for a lady who broke her hip, and I clean for another lady who has a cat. (Hate cats, shed like crazy) Oh, and during Tulip festival I work for my aunt. This weekend so many people have been asking me, "Oh, you work here too?" Yes, Yes I do. I work everywhere. Only problem with that however, not a whole lot of time to sleep.

As much as I hate taking off work, I did make sure to take off so I could see the Night Show, My Fair Lady. Both Kaytee and Ms. LeMahieu did an AMAZING job. I went two nights in a row!! Actually, everyone did a fantastic job, especially the guy who played Alfred P. Dolittle. He did a great job.

Alright, It's been about a week and a half since I've been to bed before midnight. However, I don't have to get up for school tomorrow morning!!! Hooray! Friday was the last day of school for the seniors, but I still need to go back and work on my art mosaic. I ran out of pieces again, so tomorrow I need to go in and make some more. blah. I was so close!! Can't wait until it's done, it looks really cool!
Rae and Me in our Dutch Costumes

Kaytee in the Ascot Chorus

Ms. LeMahieu as "Eliza Dolittle"

Working hard at Tulip festival

No comments:

Post a Comment