Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SILBWHNCUN

Words cannot even begin to describe how great if feels to be sitting in bed instead of Mr. Kamp's Applied Science class waving strips of paper around. No joke. That's what we did the other day. Today is ITED, or Iowa Test of Endless Dots, for all the Freshman and Juniors. Sophomores have PLAN, and Seniors have SILBWHNCUN. (Sleep in Late Because We Have No Classes Until Noon)

In circumstances like this, I would normally still be asleep, but I had Morning Glory Singers at seven. I had forgotten about the early morning, so my dreams of sleeping till noon where rudely awoken when my alarm went off at six AM. But, the amazing cinnamon rolls afterwards made up for it.

But it's okay now. I am going back to bed for a few hours and then I will be all set for a half day of school. There are more ITEDS on Thursday, so I'll sleep in then to. :) Wednesday will be another great day, because it is Cast Chapel day. Basically we get to ride on a bus, do chapels for Western and SouthWest, play games with 5th graders, and not do school. I think I like being a Senior this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment