Saturday, September 10, 2011

LFF -- Loud Friends Forever

Something that I was super excited about at Unity was the Cast. For those of you who don't know what that is, it its a group that does improvs and is normally made up of the loudest students at Unity. Not kidding here, these guys are LOUD! Even when we played a "Quiet Game". It was loads of fun playing 1-2-3 SCREAM! and "Oi!" I'm kinda sad that I only get one year with this group, because they are so much fun!

Another big event at Unity was the football game and dance. Even if we lost the game and I had no idea what was going on, it was great fun cheering and just hanging out with some really awesome friends. We played "Where's Waldo," trying to find the best boss in the world in the packed stands. He found us first however, and laughed at us for dancing in the bleachers during Pep-Band.

Even if it was super hot at the dance, we all had a really good time. They had a drawing for some cash prizes -- $20! Not enough for a tank of gas, but still, cash is cash. Sadly,  no one in our group won anything. I had a really good laugh when I scared Emma. Just ran up behind her and she screamed so loud! I actually heard her over the music. We did get some funny looks, but that is normal for us. Jake had to take us home before midnight though, so that he didn't turn into a pumpkin on the way home.  (To clear up any confusion here, Jake is my Jeep. Not a boyfriend.) Actually, we had to be home before Midnight because the Department of Transportation doesn't allow 16 year olds to drive between 12am-5am. But that's no big deal, no normal human is up then anyway.

I am so glad for the amazing friends that I have. They are always there for me, ready to help me out when I get stuck in the mud, when I get lost in Bigelow, and act crazy even if we are surrounded by "normal" people. I know that they will never leave me (or my boots) stuck in the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment