Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blessed

I am so incredibly blessed. It is nearly impossible to fathom how greatly God has blessed me these two short semesters at Providence. Every day I am completely blown away by His great blessings.


I do not have room or time to list all the blessings, and I don't think I ever will. God is constantly doing things in my life that I never would have imagined. I've always known that I was going to go to Providence, that it was going to be my college. But I don't think I would ever have guessed or imagined how it would shape my life.

I still can't put into words how blessed I am. I have amazing, supporting friends, I'm surrounded by God's beautiful and diverse creation, I have learned so much in all of my classes, and have been greatly humbled through them. The list would go on and on. Everyday I discover another reason to praise God for what He's doing in my life.

Even through mid-terms, homesickness, and stress, there is no other place I want to be right now more then Providence. My senior year of high school I knew that this was were God wanted me. I can see that even more clearly now. I belong here. God has greatly blessed me through this college, praise the Lord!


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new mevery morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Surrounded by His Beauty






 






On the wall in our dorm room there is a large bulletin board that contains close to 100 photos of everything that happened during the first semester here. A daily reminder of everything that has happened in such a short amount of time.


1 comment:

  1. "The Lord bless you and keep you;
    the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
    the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace" (Num. 6:24-26).

    ReplyDelete