Sunday, August 19, 2012

Let's Go Running!

I went for a run.


Let that sink in for a moment.

Yep. Went for a run. And I have the sore legs to prove it!

Could have finished my Doctor Who episode, but Nooooooo, I went on a run.

I ran for an entire half mile before stopping. Oh, you don't believe me? I understand, I still don't believe it and I actually was the one doing the running. Granted, that first half mile was all down hill . . .baby steps people. (Running baby steps, but baby steps non-the-less)

I did almost fall flat on my face, but had I not almost done that I would be worried about some strange Doctor Who character who abducted me and turned me into some weird running machine. Stupid bumps. But to be honest, it was dark. Plus, its hard enough to breath and run at the same time, and now you expect me to watch where I'm going at the same time? Crazy.

I'm going to give you a chance to let that sink in for awhile. In the meantime, I'm going to sleep, because tomorrow we are going to hike Eaton Canyon. Good thing I have tennis shoes that are meant for marathon runners.

(Don't get ideas. I am NOT running a marathon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment