Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy New Years everybody! My celebrations included babysitting and watching Sound of Music. Not a wild welcome the new year party, but not many things can beat Sound of Music.

It's 2012 and this year is going to be great, whether or not people think the world is going to end.

Looking back at 2011:
I turned 16 and bought a car. Worked a little bit, scrubbed mold off of desks for two weeks. Went through an impossibly scary process of deciding if I really wanted to go to Unity. In one month I went from "I REFUSE to go to unity" to "Ah, why not? maybe I'll like it a little". I met some amazing people at Unity, and I am so thankful that the Lord put them in my life. And then there was CAST!! One of my favorite things in 2011, all those crazy people! I miss it like crazy, even the not so cool awkward moments. And the gum balls. Can't forget the gum balls. (I apologize to those who have no clue what I am talking about. you seriously missed out) Also there was the trip to CA where I fell in love and knew for sure that I wanted to go to Providence. And the Occupy LA which was pretty sweet to see.





Looking forward to 2012:
January: hopefully it snows and that will make it much better. :) School semester ends and Pajama day is  coming up soon.
February: Ummmm . ..yeah. something exciting is bound to happen. maybe.
March: Hopefully we actually got winter and now it is  almost spring time. But you never know with March. Anything is possible!
April: School is almost over, and I will be panicking to decide what I do the following school year. Very much panicking.
May: GRADUATION!! as a junior turned senior this is both scary and exciting. And, as a true Orange City-ian I must mention Tulip Festival.
June: Working my butt off trying to earn enough $$ for college. Which means no sleeping in and smelling like blue cleaner and clorox.
July: 17th Birthday. A scary thought really. Also, we are possibly going to Washington state for a graduation party with the relatives. Fun fun! (this is not sarcastic. I can't wait to cream my cousin in pool)
After that I really don't know what is going to happen, but I do hope that my plans include College in California, Go Sea Beggars!

But for now  . . .I am just going to wait and see what God has planned for my future, for my 2012. Who knows what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment